- Growing up: What do you want to do when you're older?
- Honorable mention: Ever been someone's second choice?
- Grand theft autumn: Ever been "the other guy/girl"?
- Grenade jumper: A friend who's always been there for you.
- Saturday: Something you've always wanted to do?
- I've got a dark alley and a bad idea...: Ever stayed in a dead relationship?
- Nobody puts baby in the corner: Any serious romantic endeavors not many other people know about?
- Dance, dance: Talk about the person you are currently interested in.
- Snitches and talkers get stitches and walkers: Share a secret.
- Thriller: What's a difficult obstacle you've overcome?
- The (after) life of the party: Hardest drug you've done.
- Golden: How do you think the world sees you?
- This ain't a scene it's an arms race: How do you feel about the music industry?
- Lake effect kid: Where did you grow up?
- Alpha dog: What's something you're good at?
- I don't care: Do you need attention?
- Headfirst slide into cooperstown on a bad bet: Someone you admire/envy.
- West coast smoker: Would you consider yourself emotionally stable?
- Just one yesterday: What makes you feel nostalgic?
- My songs know what you did in the dark: Ever lied about yourself for the sake of acceptance?
- Young volcanoes: What helps you forget your troubles?
- Save rock and roll: Something you believe in that many others have given up on.
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced four different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"
- russian: idk man its pronounced like its spelt but good fucking luck spelling it
- Greek: so basically we're going to add 15 syllables to every word you know and assign it one of 3 genders at random. Also good luck figuring out where to put the accents you piece of shit
I apologize for not uploading in a week I have just been swapped with school and trying to finish all my costumes by Ohayocon. Anyways, here is the shoes I made for Elsa! I started off with a black pair of side-less heels I got off ebay. I used iron on vinyl to create her icicle design on the shoes. I covered the shoes in a couple coats of white fabric paint to prime the shoes then added silver and aqua paint to create the gradient. After that I just glitter them to death to add the extra sparkly effect. (I swear the amount of glitter I have used rivals any David Bowie movie) I really liked using the iron on vinyl but it had some awkward bumps on it. If it wasn’t crunch time before the con I would definitely take the time to fix them up. Thanks for reading! :D
More Merida bow progress. I still have a lot of etching to do but its getting there for sure! This bow can shoot as well and shoot lethally for that matter. Accuracy is getting there. XD
Slowly but surely getting there on Elsa’s train! Its a long process for sure but luckily me and my amazing woman, Danielle have been swapping on painting snowflakes. Phew! Time for dinner! In the meantime feel free to shoot me some rp starters, questions, or just good old plain derps! Love you guys!
Lovely work! Currently trying to fit all the artbook snowflakes in to my train pattern (artbook length so it should be proportional) and failing! Comparing to the transformation scene screen caps I have about a billion too many.
But seriously lovely :) And please be careful. If anyone sees an Elsa train like this be careful! So much work on fabric that is tough until it is not. I heard a lovely *riiip* as I took some of my dyed pieces out of the washing machine…. Luckily it was in a direction I actually needed but on the other hand it could so easily have ruined a lot of fabric,
I actually just switched fabrics to 108in wide chiffon for the train. Seamless and durable. Ill have to get some photos. It just seemed like a better solution. I need to check yours out. I love to see others cosplays. Dem snowflakes though! Its a ton of work for sure.
finished the stencil for the cape! it only took 5 hours xD Many thanks to AngelicLuka and katinka0921 for the lovely cape designs that helped me a looot :) Also that screenshot I got from the youtube video helped lots with the bottom snowflake. Yayy for stencils! xD Now I’m off to bed since I didn’t realize this would take me so long and then tomorrow I start the glitter-ing bright and early! ^_^
Links to the designs:
And Elsa’s cape is done! :D It took about 8 hours and now my dining room and myself are completely covered in glitter, but it was worth it and super fun! ^-^
Also click here for my post about my cape stencil process with all the credits to the inspiration for the designs :)